- Get authorized representation for Canadian Citizenship application
CIC is the federal department responsible for managing Canada’s immigration program for both existing and potential applicants. Canadians have taken the loyalty oath and are committed to the cause and responsibilities associated with citizenship.
The criteria for Canadian citizenship include:
- The applicant must hold permanent residency in Canada and must have lived in Canada in 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Have filed their taxes, if you need to
- Pass a citizenship test
- Prove your language skills
- Should not be under review for immigration or fraud reasons
- Should not have been asked by Canadian officials to leave Canada (removal order)
- Should not have unfulfilled conditions related to your PR status, such as medical screening.
We are committed to helping our clients succeed. Contact us for professional advice.