- Get authorized representation for a Visitor Visa application
A visitor visa can either be for single entry or multiple entry use. Single entry visas may be issued up to six months. The maximum validity date for multiple entry visitor visas is up to ten (10) years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier. POE officers will routinely grant entry for a period of six months to a person requesting entry as a visitor.
ELIGIBILITY FOR VISITOR VISA
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
- Have a valid travel document, like a passport
- Be in good health
- Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- Convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- Have enough money for your stay
- The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
You may also need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
We are committed to helping our clients succeed. Contact us for professional advice.