[ Home ] Study In Canada


- Get authorized representation for Canadian study permit application

We have a comprehensive list of services for students who are planning to come to Canada or are already in Canada for higher education. We have tie-ups with top Canadian institutes and can help you in choosing the right post-secondary institute as per your needs.

Canada offers international students one of the world’s most competitive packages, allowing them to work while they study. Spouses or common-law partners of full-time international students are also eligible for a spousal open work permit.

Upon competition of their studies, international students can obtain a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) to gain Canadian work experience.

To know more about how to apply for a study permit, please contact us.
Study In Canada

Additional benefits of choosing Ovation Immigration's
Study Permit Application Service

Career Advising

Our education consultants advise you on study opportunities in Canada best fit to your profile. We also assist you in the preparation of your documentation and academic application forms for submission to the institute that you are applying for.

Customized Services

We offer you a variety of additional services such as tuition payment instructions and course registration so you can achieve your goal to study in Canada. For students inside Canada, we also assist you with DLI update.

Visas & Immigration

Our certified immigration consultants prepare, review and represent you on your study permit application. We consider it our professional responsibility to analyze and review each case very carefully before representing the client, thereby maintaining individuality and client confidence.

Prepare For Canada!

We understand that adjusting to a new culture and community can be challenging. Our team can provide you with guidance so you can adjust to your new life in Canada.

Job Search

We can help you with your job application process, during or after your studies, by sharing your profile with potential employers through our licensed recruitment agency.

Permanent Residence

Close to graduation, our certified consultants can handle your Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) application and help you select the best pathway to Permanent Residence